Meet Colleen Wilson of team Adeptus, and Vice President of the San Diego Polo Club!
Colleen is known in the equestrian world as Dr. Wilson, or the “Horse Lady,” due to her popular horse, animal and human supplement line, Adeptus. Dr. Colleen is a Ph.D. nutritionist/physiologist, as well as a life long avid equestrian and pet owner. Dr. Wilson is one of the only physiologists that has patented her own scientifically based Adeptus® products and offers consultations to clients on a regular basis.
Dr. Colleen’s Adeptus products are well known in the horse and pet community, and as her Health & Beauty line for humans develop, we’ll be sure to hear more wonderful things about her products.
Oh, did we mention she and her dog model from time to time? Just kidding!
A few tidbits we didn’t know about Colleen Wilson:
1. I was an Associate Dean and Professor after I finished my PhD.
2. I eat dark chocolate twice a day and 3 Brazil nuts a day.
3. My only addictions are horses and polo.
4. I love going to concerts. My favorite was the Eagles in 2010.
5. I love sitting by the tack room with Stu on my lap and listening to the horses munch hay.
6. My favorite pre-game breakfast is blueberry buckwheat pancakes.
7. I used to play hockey with my brothers, and gladly played goalie while they took slap shots at me.
8. I used to have a pet goose named Gus. Now I have 8 horses and a dog.
9. I love the smell of flowering honeysuckle trees.
10. My most loyal and trustworthy boyfriend ever is Stu (my dog).